Fresh, simple, affordable and Off the Hook recipes!

Franco/American recipes.



The variety of recipes are from my Artisan back ground cooking to my fresh catch of the day!



Using the freshest ingredients available to create healthy, simple and delicious recipes at affordable prices that are off the hook!



Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm a semi-finalist for Egglands Best Egg "Best Recipe Contest!

I'm so excited it's for my recipe for my "Best Crab Quiche" you know me with my seafood and fresh fish recipes! Well there is 10% of the public vote that counts towards your total score, If you don't mind take a look I'm in the breakfast category a daily quick vote per email and then you get an email back make sure to check your spam/junk folder sometimes it goes there hit click here to confirm your vote and I'm a vote closer to win $10,000 WOW! So as you can see I have not been posting new recipes as often but now you know why my kitchen as been the official test kitchen for new recipes! You can print this recipe ones you go click on the link below! Thank you all for your support my friends!! http://www.egglandsbest.com/yourbestrecipe.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment