Fresh, simple, affordable and Off the Hook recipes!

Franco/American recipes.



The variety of recipes are from my Artisan back ground cooking to my fresh catch of the day!



Using the freshest ingredients available to create healthy, simple and delicious recipes at affordable prices that are off the hook!



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maple Dijon Oven Glazed Salmon

Prep: 5 minutes cook: 7 minutes serves: 4



4 salmon portions
Sea Salt & Pepper
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon olive oil
Season fish with salt and pepper
In a small bowl mix lemon juice, mustard and syrup together and set aside.
Use an oven proof frying pan or cast iron pan and place it in the oven and set oven on broil and leave it for 15 minutes to make it really hot.
Remove pan from oven and drizzle the oil and add filets in pan on stove top and cook 3 minutes use a heat proof spatula and flip and glaze the top and return to oven for 4 more minutes. Glaze will become a golden color do not overcook. Serve over spinach salad and Asian dressing or vinaigrette.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Josee this sounds marvelous! Just the right combo of tang and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Josee! While you are biking 14 miles, I was still in my PJ and eating oreos for breakfast and drinking my hot tea. I must say, I did not feel very healthy and felt very convicted as I read your FB status....thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound delicious! KC sent me your way, and I am glad she did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave your fabulous blog a SHOUT-OUT today on Chat 'n Dish Josee! Keep up the good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks you guys lol Kay somehow i just can't picture you eating cookies for breakfast lol!! KC,Where can i go and see Chat n Dish it says video not available :(I didn't know you all were back at it again Woohoo

    ReplyDelete