Fresh, simple, affordable and Off the Hook recipes!

Franco/American recipes.



The variety of recipes are from my Artisan back ground cooking to my fresh catch of the day!



Using the freshest ingredients available to create healthy, simple and delicious recipes at affordable prices that are off the hook!



Monday, June 21, 2010

Josee's Smoked Philly Fish Dip/Spread!!

Josee's Smoked Philly Fish Dip Share Tags: appetizer I love this recipe because I actually go out on my boat and catch the fish myself and prepare it and smoke it in my smoker and everyone down the canal knows i'm making my famous smoked fish dip! :) Simplicity at it's best! Just love it!!Love food, love life, enjoy!! The video will clear up after 30 seconds :) Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes | Servings: 10 1 1/2 cup(s) of Smoke fish
8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia cream cheese
3 tbsp. of milk
2 tbsp. of sweet relish
1/4 cup(s) of sweet onion chopped small
1 Celery stalk chopped fine
1 tbsp. of worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
1 pinch of salt and pepper
2 tbsp. of fresh parsley
1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
Steps
Mix all together well. Serve with crackers you may garnish with parsley and a slice lemon

The video will clear up after a few seconds, thanks !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment