Fresh, simple, affordable and Off the Hook recipes!

Franco/American recipes.



The variety of recipes are from my Artisan back ground cooking to my fresh catch of the day!



Using the freshest ingredients available to create healthy, simple and delicious recipes at affordable prices that are off the hook!



Monday, March 19, 2012

Food Blog Forum, Orlando Florida at Disney!

This was my first time at a Food Blog seminar and well my goodness it was awesome the Hosts, the food the round table meetings all of it was just awesome I tell ya! Next one I am definitely there!

2 comments:

  1. You got some great shots. I would love to go to this some year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post share with us. Actually i like to eat as fresh as i love. Nice to see your update.

    Online Food Delivery Chennai

    ReplyDelete