Fresh, simple, affordable and Off the Hook recipes!

Franco/American recipes.



The variety of recipes are from my Artisan back ground cooking to my fresh catch of the day!



Using the freshest ingredients available to create healthy, simple and delicious recipes at affordable prices that are off the hook!



Monday, March 19, 2012

Stay tune my friends, I will be posting yesterday's Offshore fishing Trip soon!

Grab a pole, join your hubby and bring the kids and have a fabulous and fun day catching the Fresh Catch of the day! It doesn't get better than this and try one of my recipe ideas your going to love them! Or just join me on my trips!!I'm planning on having more of those fishing videos and fish recipe ideas and just plain off the hook dishes in the future to share with you all!! So stay tune!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment